MINI
From MINI
(Cooper S)
To MEDIUM
(Honda CRV)
And back again to MINI...
(Cooper S)
To MEDIUM
(Honda CRV)
And back again to MINI...

...VAN
(Honda Odyssey)
(Honda Odyssey)
It's groovy. Naomi calls it her "fancy car." It has a DVD player, backup camera and side doors that automatically open and close. What could possibly be cooler than that?!
(btw, did anyone see ToyStory3 this week? Loved it.)
I am, however having an insy-winsy bit of an identity crisis. I once vowed I'd never own a minivan. If we couldn't fit in a compact car, then we would fit in a compact SUV. I was not going to be a minivan-mom! But lets face it, space is nice. Really nice... especially if you've got more than one extra body wanting to ride to the beach... or to Canada!
So here I am, driving the streets in my fancy new/used mini...van and spending $200 at Walmart on formula, diapers, baby food, kleenexes (a lot of 'em... We've got a lot of nose blowin' goin' on around here), sippy cups, hair clippies (because we loose them like crazy), infant Tylenol and goldfish crackers! *Whoa* It was a very surreal moment, like asking in astonishment, "Peter Pan's got kids???" (In Hook) and wondering how I've gone the last three years without realizing I'M A MOM?!

No comments:
Post a Comment